2/22/2010

SAT. FEB 20 @ SHRINE WORLD MUSIC

It's all over now, but for the roar of the crowd...
Saturday night at the Shrine was the debut performance of Low Society. I'd like to thank all of the bands friends and family for showing up and for giving us their unwavering support. The set had a few bumps and at least one headon collision but we all managed to finish in one piece and on the same note. I won't lie - I made a few major blunders, mainly due to opening night jitters. But in retrospect, I'm sure it wasn't as disastrous as I thought it was, at the moment.
 I would like to personally thank our daredevil rhythm section - Charly Roth and Mike Grayson - for making the show all it could be. I also owe a huge debt of gratitude to the wonderful ladies of Synchronized Rhythm, Caprice Starbright Todman and Chante Ramsey ( and Mom!). They were kind enough to book us, and they did a bang up job of promoting the show. Kudos to the staff at the Shrine for taking such good care of us, and all of our guests.
Stay tuned for future news and developments. We'll be back REAL soon.

SET LIST:
  1. Sugar Coated Love
  2. Down Texas Way
  3. Good Thang (Please Please Please)
  4. When I'm Done
  5. Three Time Loser
  6. I'm A Woman
  7. I'd Rather Be Blind
  8. Givin' Up On Love
  9. Waiting For My Man
  10. When The Levee Breaks

No comments:

Post a Comment